While traveling recently, I read an article in some random magazine about 'Secrets Every Beauty Editor Knows. ' I found it interesting and thought you might too.
1. The obvious, water. But eight glasses a day is not needed. Just drink enough so that you're not thirsty. Also, if you drink a glass of water before you eat, you'll be less inclined to overeat.
2. Use SPF 15 everyday, rain or shine. (again obvious, but can you all say you do this??)
3. Always treat your hands and neck the way you treat your face. The skin on the neck is thinner than the skin on the face, yet most women don't care for it well. Same goes for the hands. (this is the one that hit me the most... a friend told me about this a year ago and I've been trying my damnedest to follow ever since)
4. There's gold in the drugstores. Take advantage of the bounty of inexpensive cleansers, moisturizers, and treatments that work just as well as luxery brands. The large cosmetic companies that produce drugstore products want you to be loyal to them, so they don't skimp on their research and development.
5. Good deeds= good looks. Studies show that a person who looks happy is perceived as more attractive than someone who looks sad. So do something kind of someone. And smile while you're doing it.
Your turn! Tell me one of your beauty secrets!